Saw Operator Trainee
Due to rapid company growth and demand of this company’s specialist products and materials, we are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Saw Operator - full training will be given for the successful person.
Role of the Saw Operator:
- You will be responsible for liaising with the team leader and sales team to ensure all orders are adhered to for cutting.
- You will be cutting and operating the saw to specific measurements and requirements.
- You will be working with various materials cutting back these raw materials to the orders required.
- You will be a dedicated team player ensuring cohesive working with all the team and departments at all times.
- You will work to and comply with health and safety standards at all times.
- Other tasks may be asked of you in busy periods, to be discussed at interview.
- You will be an excellent communicator both verbal and written with good command of English language to ensure health and safety in this busy engineering environment
- You will be a proactive person with the ability to use your initiative to think ahead
- A competitive salary to be agreed
- Overtime paid at time and a half (where agreed)
- Free parking
- A contributory pension scheme